Introduction

I am an Assistant Professor in the Business, Hospitality, and Information Services at Illinois Central College where I teach Culinary Arts classes. I am also Vice President of Culinary Collective Inc., a business dedicated to superior quality culinary services ranging from catering to consulting.

Two of my passions are cooking and teaching, both of which I'm fortunate to indulge in at ICC on a daily basis. My teaching and scholarship work at ICC focuses strongly on self-improvement, both from myself and my students. Old methodologies are evaluated and dissected on a daily basis while new technologies and processes are examined and incorporated into the curriculum.

Technology, modernism, and attention to detail are skills my students will be familiar with upon completion of my classes. These concepts, I believe, promote a level of excellence in cooking (and in life) that graduates of ICC should reflect. This falls directly in line with ICC's stated core values, which I strive to institute in my classes and professional and personal life.

*Technology Note - for best rendering, please view this blog on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari browsers.  Thanks!